Eid ul Fitr celebration Urdu Essay; Are you still searching the Eid ul Fitr celebration Urdu Essay so lets with us I tell you the amazing text essay picture essay that you can easily download from here and enjoy the Eid day.Eid day we are celebrating with our family and friends on Eid day we are going together to many famous places and enjoy the Eid.So friends swipe down and get collect the Eid ul Fitr celebration Urdu Essay images and messages.see down and collect.
Best Eid ul Fitr celebration Urdu Essay
- The most awaited day of the year, Eid ul Fitr has finally arrived. Welcome the dawn of Eid in your city with open arms and praise Almighty Allah for the unlimited blessings. For most of us Eid means “party”! To dress up nicely, collect Eidi, have a family dinner and hang out with friends. Is that enough? Not really! We all have heard of the “Mazhabbi Josh o Jazba” on TV but most of us are unaware of it in real terms. In this article you will discover the religious and traditional values that are necessary to observe on Eid ul Fitr
- ‘Eid’ is an Arabic word which means “festivity” and Fitr means “breaking the fast”. Muslims observed fast during the whole month of Ramadan. After the month of Ramadan, on 1st Shawal Muslims celebrate a holy festival called Eid ul Fitr.
- There are different festivals in different religions. Celebration of Eid ul Fitr started by Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH), he observed fast during month of Ramadan. According to some other traditions, this festival was initiated in Madinah after the migration of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) from Mecca. Hazrat Anas said:
- Sunow Eid bahar chaman ko yad karo
Payam ashik ka ek suhan ko yad karo
Hajom shok sa fursat mila to aehla waton
Waton sa door kasi ba waton ko yad karo
- Abr rahmat ban ka cha jow payam Eid ha
Char so ek noor barsow payam Eid ha
Ghamzada jo be nazar ay karo gham us ka door
Mundmil kardo har ak ghawo payam Eid ha.
Thanks for reading our post please friends share this post with your own friends.