Eid ul Fitr quotes for friends; Eid day is the most happiest day in the whole world.Eid is the special event for every Muslim and Muslims celebrate this with a lot of joy and happiness.When Eid comes we wear neet and clean clothes offered prayer meet with friends and family and enjoy the Eid day together.In the Muslim religion, two Eids have come and Muslims celebrate these Eids event with our religion method.So on this occasion, I provide you the Eid ul Fitr quotes for friends that you can easily download from here and enjoy.
Best Eid ul Fitr quotes messages for friends
This is the best way to wish your friends and enjoy the Eid day with friends.These all messages you can easily download from here and share with friends on facebook Whatsapp Instagram and other social media.So, friends, are you find the Eid Day messages quotes for friends see down.
- Sending you warm hugs and best wishes on Eid day.
Happiness and prosperity are on your way.
Love, joy, and peace in a wonderful array.
Blessings throughout your days.
- May the day delight
and the moments measure all the special joys
for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead
be fruitful too,
for your home and family
and especially for you.
this time for joy,
a time for togetherness,
a time to remember my blessings..For me… it’s you!
May Allah Bless you &
Give u all the joy u bring to my life!
- Happy Eid Mubark to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak To You!
- The moon has been sighted
The samoosas are ready
Here comes EID so just go steady
Lots of dua’s is all i request
and just wanted to wish you all the BEST!!!
- Aaj Khuda ki hum par ho Meharbani
Karde maAf hum logo ki sare NafArmani.
Eid Ka din aj aao milkaY kare yahi wada.
Khuda ki hi rahoN mai hum chalange sada.
Sary Musalman ko EID MUBARAK.
- I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds
Forgive your transgressions and
Ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.
- On the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, I extend greetings and good wishes to all my fellow citizens, particularly my Muslim brothers and sisters, in India and abroad,”- Indian President Pranab Mukherjee
Thanks for reading our post please friends share this post with your own friends.