Eid ul Fitr greetings; The Eid day is the popular day in all over the world this event specially celebrate Muslims peoples.Here is Eid ul-Fitr 2016 at doorstep again. Eid or Eid ul-Fitr or Eid al-Fitr is an auspicious holy occasion of Islam. After one month of fasting when Ramadan ends, Eid ul-Fitr is celebrated with lots of happiness, joy, and enthusiasm. Its now becomes a trend to wish different occasion by SMS or online cards, greetings and ecards and celebrate this occasion of togetherness by sharing Eid day images, photos, greetings, wallpapers and messages Friendster and other social networking sites.Now see down and get the Eid ul Fitr greetings.
Eid ul Fitr greetings messages
This is the best way to download the Eid ul Fitr greetings messages and send to friends and family or easily celebrate the Happy Eid day.Eid day is the most popular day for every Muslims and Muslims celebrate this day with a lot of joy and happiness.Now friends see down and collect the Eid ul Fitr greetings messages.
- Is Eid par
Wo mara sat ni
Magar us ki yadan,us ki batan
Sub muja yad ha
Us na be muja yad keya ho ga
Phir mara khaliown ma koa hova
Thawar ka lamkha ma
Dar sa kaha ho ga
Eid ul Fitr greetings
- Abr rahmat ban ka cha jow payam Eid ha
Char so ek noor barsow payam Eid ha
Ghamzada jo be nazar ay karo gham us ka door
Mundmil kardo har ak ghawo payam Eid ha.
- Shayad tum awo ma na asi antazar ma
Ab ka baras ki Eid be tankha ghazar di
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid
May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your
transgressions and ease the suffering of all
people around the globe…Eid ul Fitr greetings
- May God Send His Love, Like Sunshine In His Warm And Gentle Ways To Fill Every Corner Of Your Heart, and Fill Your Life With A Lot Of Happiness like This Eid Day.
- On the Canvas of life, we often go off color,
But as long as people like u are there to add the right shades,
Life goes on to be rainbow!
Eid Mubarak.Eid ul Fitr greetings
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise…Eid ul Fitr greetings
- The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind.
- Zindagi ka har pal khushiyon se kam na ho,
ap ka har din Eid se kam na ho,
Yehi dua hain ki aisa Eid ka din aapko hamesha naseeb ho.
Eid- Mubarak!Eid ul Fitr greetings
- On the happy occasion of Eid, I am sending you warm wishes. May Eid bring you lots of prosperity and joy.
- Eid ul-Fitr is a day of celebrating and bliss, it’s a day of blessing, reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together!
- Eid Mubarak: Together with friends full of fun. Here’s wishing your Eid celebration is truly a special one.
- When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart.
I always hug them with my prayers.
May Allah’s peace be with you.
A very Happy Eid Mubarak to you…Eid ul Fitr greetings
Thanks for reading our post please friends share this post with your own friends.